- After the change of name, the SmartHome app now includes the following:
- Livisi SmartHome as a new app name
- The former innogy SmartHome app is no longer offered for download.
- Disabling the push messages is not lost even after closing the app.
- Battery warnings now also display the room of the respective device.
- During the inclusion process, the device icons are now displayed reliably.
- When creating scenarios, Min and Max temperatures are displayed correctly with OFF/Max value.
- Scenarios will be deactivated if they cause too high load and a message informs the user if scenarios trigger each other too often.