Wake up with the first rays of sunshine or sleep late in the dark - with the flush-mounted roller shutter control you decide for yourself. The invisible controller automatically raises and lowers electrically operated roller shutters, blinds and awnings. The intelligence of the roller shutter control is elegantly hidden in your wall.
- For roller shutter/awning motors with up to 230 watts
- Time profile for automatic startup and shutdown
- Easily installed in existing frames and rockers
- Easy operation
- Easy to install, set up and control
- Also works fully locally: The local SmartHome
- SmartHome central
- Flush-mounted roller shutter control
- Rocker adapter set standard (2x Gira, Merten, Busch-Jaeger)
- Fastening material for wall mounting
- User instructions
The flush-mounted dimmer consists of a flush-mounted insert for standard flush-mounted boxes. The scope of delivery also includes rocker adapters to achieve compatibility with as many manufacturers as possible.
First check which rocker adapter manufacturer you use in your apartment. Then select your corresponding manufacturer from the following list:
Please note that only the following cable cross-sections are permitted for connecting the SmartHome flush-mounted dimmer:
Before installation, please note the serial number on the device (12 digits under the barcode) and the exact installation location. You need this for later integration into your SmartHome. Please note the mandatory information in accordance with the device safety standard (text from DIN VDE 0620-1).
Now proceed as follows:
- Turn off the house circuit breaker.
- If necessary, remove all plastic parts (rocker, rocker adapter, frame).
- If necessary, remove the existing switch.
- For later integration, please note the serial number given on the device below the barcode.
- Connect the switched outer conductors of connection terminals 1 and 2 to the motor (D) as follows:
- Connection terminal 1: high
- Connection terminal 2: down
- Connect the external conductor to terminal L.
- Connect the neutral conductor to terminal N.
- Attach the roller shutter control to the flush-mounted box using the screws provided.
- Hold the frame to the flush-mounted device and attach it by attaching the appropriate rocker adapter.
- Turn the circuit's house fuse back on.
- Integrate the device into your SmartHome
- Then put the rocker on.
If a roller shutter does not go up and down properly, remove the device from your SmartHome and integrate it again. If necessary, skip the calibration assistant and set the end stop points manually.
You can also set the travel times to the end stop points manually. To do this, select the desired roller shutter control under “Devices” and then click on the gear in the top right to go to the settings. The travel times can then be adjusted in the “Additional Settings” area.
Attention! Installation only by people with relevant electrical engineering knowledge and experience!
Improper installation puts you at risk
- Your own life
- the lives of the users of the electrical system.
With an improper installation you risk serious material damage, e.g. due to fire. You are at risk of personal liability for personal injury and property damage. Contact an electrician!