The wireless router guarantees that communication between your individual devices runs smoothly even in larger buildings. The range maximizer refreshes the signal emitted by the devices - so you can also reach your garden shed or garage.
- Enables radio communication over long distances
- Ideal for larger buildings and properties
- Also works on thick walls and ceilings
- Simply plug it into the socket, no operation required
- Easy to install and set up
- Socket can still be used
- Also works fully locally: The local SmartHome
- SmartHome central
- Wireless router
- User instructions
Installation and inclusion
Please note that you can only use one wireless router in your SmartHome.
- Plug the wireless router into a suitable socket
- Open the app and integrate the device into your SmartHome
- After integration, the wireless router is immediately ready for use.
If you pull the wireless router out of the socket and relocate it, the devices that previously communicated with the router must be switched off for a few seconds (take out the batteries or disconnect them from the power supply). You can find out which devices are affected in your SmartHome app when the devices that have lost the radio connection are displayed in your messages.