The new heart of SmartHome. Whether radiator thermostats, smoke detectors, roller shutter controls – the SHC intelligently links all your SmartHome devices and turns your home into a real “SmartHome”.
- Connects all SmartHome devices via radio
- Encrypted radio transmission
- Easy integration of compatible partner devices
- Easy to use
- Easy to install, set up and control
- Also works fully locally: The local SmartHome
For technical reasons, the maximum number of devices and usable scenarios in the SmartHome system is limited. The specific maximum number depends heavily on individual use and only becomes relevant for large SmartHome installations (more than 80 devices).
Always switch off the SHC with a long (5-6s) press on the power switch before disconnecting it from the power supply. This also applies if you want to force a restart.
Assembly of the SHC
The Internet router must support automatic IP address assignment via DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol). Please refer to the documents for your internet router to find out how to set your internet router to automatic address allocation.
It is recommended to establish a permanent Internet connection via an Internet router.
- Connect the SmartHome central unit to a free port on your router using a network cable. Alternatively, you can connect the SHC to your Wi-Fi via WPS (press the Pair button for 5s to activate WPS).
- Connect the included power adapter to the SmartHome central unit and to an easily accessible 230V socket.
The LED color and the flashing behavior of the PAIR button indicate the following status-dependent information: