The indoor siren can be used both to acoustically confirm executed scenarios and to warn in the event of an alarm.
In addition to the acoustic signal, the siren has a red signal light that supports the signal tone.
- Use the following features: Reliable acoustic and visual alarm in the event of danger
- Selection of different tones (16 tones with different pitches and speeds)
- Distinction between alarm and information tones
- Alarm signals significantly louder than smoke detector signals
- Scenarios with alarm triggering via SmartHome motion detectors or door/window contacts can be programmed
- Sabotage contact in the event of vandalism informs the owner
- Alarm sounder when an alarm scenario is triggered
- Flexible and easy to mount on the wall, easy to set up and control
- Also works fully locally: The local SmartHome
- SmartHome central
- 1.5 V LR14/Baby/C batteries (2x)
- Wall mount
- Screws 4.0 x 40 mm (2x)
- Dowel 6 mm (2x)
- Quick operating instructions
Installation and inclusion
The wall bracket is not attached when delivered because removing the wall bracket from the device is very difficult. Only place the device in the wall mount after installation.
Troubleshooting and functional test
If problems occur when integrating and operating the indoor siren in your SmartHome, you can troubleshoot and perform a function test at any time.
- Take the indoor siren out of the holder. Please note that removing the wall mount from the device is very difficult. Removing the wall bracket always triggers the tamper contact.
- If the integration process is unsuccessful, reset the indoor siren to its delivery state.
- If the integration process is still unsuccessful, restart the control panel.
- Press and hold the indoor siren button for at least 4 seconds. The signal light begins to slowly flash red.
- Press the button next to the name "Config" briefly.
- The LED flashes 8 times in 20 seconds.