The door/window sensor detects whether a window or door is open or closed. As soon as this status changes, this information is securely transmitted to the control center and other integrated SmartHome devices via an encrypted radio connection. This means that the heating can be automatically turned down when the window is open or the siren is triggered in the event of an attempted break-in.
- Reports whether a window or door is open or closed
- Door/window check possible while on the move
- Helps save energy
- Easy adhesive installation
- Easy to install, set up and control
- Also works fully locally: The local SmartHome
- SmartHome central
- Door/window sensor
- Batteries type LR 03/ AAA (2x)
- Adhesive pads (2x)
- User instructions
Assembly and inclusion
The mounting bracket should have the snap-in tab facing upwards.
Apply the double-sided adhesive strips to the respective backs of the magnet and the mounting bracket.
- First glue the magnet to the movable door/window part (A).
- Align the lower edge of the magnet housing (C) with the horizontal design line of the mounting bracket (D) and then stick the mounting bracket parallel to the magnet on the window or door frame (B).
The distance between the two elements (A and B) must be less than 8 mm!
- Insert the batteries (type AAA) into the electronic unit with the correct polarity.
- Slide the electronics unit onto the mounting bracket.
- Integrate the device into your SmartHome using the SmartHome app (plus sign at the top right).
- Open and close the window or door. The LED in the SmartHome symbol should light up briefly - otherwise reduce the distance between the magnet and the mounting bracket.
- If the LED flashes three times, the control center and sensor are too far apart. Try to bring the devices closer together.
- If there is no flashing signal, the batteries may be empty and need to be replaced.
To change the battery, proceed as follows:
- Take the electronics unit out of the mounting bracket and remove old batteries.
- Insert the two included micro batteries (type AAA) into the battery compartment. Pay attention to the correct polarity.
- Put the electronics unit back on the mounting bracket.
After inserting the battery, the SmartHome door and window sensor is ready for operation again.